We are Sowa Labs, an international, dynamic and passionate Fintech startup with lots of love and craziness for AI, predictive data analytics and retail investors. Just recently, we teamed up with Boerse Stuttgart, Europe’s leading stock exchange for securitized derivatives and retail investors. We are headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and have our research and innovation hub close to the beautiful mountain panorama of Ljubljana, Slovenia. Our goal is to facilitate investing and trading in financial markets so that everybody out there is able to find, evaluate and trade an investment opportunity just as easy as grocery shopping. We are a great team with many different backgrounds and we are looking for talents to shape the future of trading and investing with us.
You eat complexity for breakfast, have never met a challenge you don’t like and strive towards delivering out of the box solutions. Optimization is your middle name and you don’t stop until we are at the top of every hit list? If so, we are pleased to meet you!
We are looking for a (Senior) Digital Marketing Manager who is motivated to create a sustainable brand framework as well as kick-ass marketing campaign/strategy for our new Fintech startup. You will work with our business development, product and sales team in order to improve our (digital) marketing activities.
- Work side by side with the best operations and development team
- Create an amazing and sustainable brand framework
- Build, develop and implement all performance-based marketing activities make our products BIG and customers happy
- Track, measure and report on the success of all digital marketing activities
- Participate in the development of our overall marketing strategy for the venture in cooperation with business development, product and sales teams
- Collect market intelligence and data to feed into our digital marketing campaigns
- Execute A/B testing on campaigns to optimize content, send out time and layouts
- Manage continuous improvement and testing projects to improve the performance of our marketing channels
Skills and qualifications
- At least 3 years of digital marketing experience, e-commerce, start-up or digital agency context with hands-on experience in setting-up and optimizing search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns through various providers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in communications, media, marketing or related field
- A deep knowledge of keyword optimization and a good understanding of search engine bidding strategies and implementation
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (various engagement metrics, CPI, CPA, CPC, ROAS & LTV)
- Solid understanding of digital trends, tools and social media platforms
- Persuasive communication, convincing and analytical skills to effectively interact with key stakeholders across functions and external partners
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills; able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance
- Familiar with the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
- Excellent communication skills with a business fluency in both German and English