We are Sowa Labs, an international, dynamic and passionate Fintech startup with lots of love and craziness for AI, predictive data analytics and retail investors. Just recently, we teamed up with Boerse Stuttgart, Europe’s leading stock exchange for securitized derivatives and retail investors. We are headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and have our research and innovation hub close to the beautiful mountain panorama of Ljubljana, Slovenia. Our goal is to facilitate investing and trading in financial markets so that everybody out there is able to find, evaluate and trade an investment opportunity just as easy as grocery shopping. We are a great team with many different backgrounds and we are looking for talents to shape the future of trading and investing with us.
You eat complexity for breakfast, have never met a challenge you don’t like and strive towards delivering out of the box solutions. Optimization is your middle name and you don’t stop until we are at the top of every hit list? If so, we are pleased to meet you!
We are looking for highly organized Operations / SCRUM Master who is experienced in agile project management as well as has deep knowledge in reporting to internal and external stakeholders. You will work closely with our product, development and operations team in order to setup new/improve existing products and services of our Fintech startup.
- Work side by side with the best operations and development team to plan and coordinate projects with internal and external stakeholders
- Engage teams in program-level planning and execution in multiple sprint increments
- Operate as scrum master for at least one team
- Report to management (e.g. progress, financials, issues)
- Setup/expedite continuous service improvement
- Prioritize client requests and transform them into requirements in coordination with our product management
- Recording, forwarding and tracking of customer requirements in the day-to-day business
Skills and qualifications
- Proven experience as an Operations Manager/a SCRUM Master for a software development team, ideally in a finance/banking environment
- Knowledge and experience with agile techniques. For example: Release Planning, Scrum of Scrums, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Paired Programming, Automated Testing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration/management or computer science, engineering, information systems
- Strong experience in dealing with service processes
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient with agile processes including story sizing, backlog management, etc.
- Experience with agile project management tools such as TFS or JIRA
- You are a self-starter and team player with strategic and result orientation
- You are an out of the box thinker and use your strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills with a business fluency in both German and English