We are Sowa Labs, an international, dynamic and passionate Fintech startup with lots of love and craziness for AI, predictive data analytics and retail investors. Just recently, we teamed up with Boerse Stuttgart, Europe’s leading stock exchange for securitized derivatives and retail investors. We are headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and have our research and innovation hub close to the beautiful mountain panorama of Ljubljana, Slovenia. Our goal is to facilitate investing and trading in financial markets so that everybody out there is able to find, evaluate and trade an investment opportunity just as easy as grocery shopping. We are a great team with many different backgrounds and we are looking for talents to shape the future of trading and investing with us.
You eat complexity for breakfast, have never met a challenge you don’t like and strive towards delivering out of the box solutions. Optimization is your middle name and you don’t stop until we are at the top of every hit list? If so, we are pleased to meet you!
We are looking for a highly motivated UX designer, who will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from ideation on next great product innovation to tweaking right before product launch, owning the experience for a wide area of our products.
- Generate product architecture, user interactions and aesthetics
- Collaborate with product owner, developers and UI designer to oversee the user experience from conception to launch
- Sketching ideas and designs for mobile and website solutions
- Creating storyboards to reflect our retail investors
- Creating wireframes to guide developers
- Define interaction models and site navigation
- Build prototypes (new features) with UI designer to test their impact and usability
- Performing user testing in question
Skills and qualifications
- Proven experience as a User Experience Designer, ideally in a finance/banking environment (e.g. digital services or mobile devices)
- Demonstrating a depth of experience working across the whole design process; from research, over prototyping to implementing rich user interface work
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in User Experience Design or related field
- Good understanding of user-centered design and design thinking
- Are keen to take responsibility and great at getting things done
- Are motivated to cover a wide range of challenges from frontend interaction aspects to design concepts
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest development in the design community
- Experience in front-end technology for implementation and prototyping
- Excellent communication skills with a business fluency in both German and English