Visit the Stuttgart stock exchange
The heart of Börse Stuttgart beats away from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. – on the trading floor. With the support of special IT systems, around 50 expert traders are busy here processing orders from investors. Man plus machine: That’s the formula for securities trading in Stuttgart.
What’s so exciting about the exchange is that here news from the worlds of politics and business impacts directly on activities. We’re at the very center of things. Which is what makes the exchange so fascinating. And it’s a contagious feeling as you’ll soon find out for yourself: During one of the free tours you can get a sense of things, watch the traders at work, and also gain an interesting insight into securities trading and Börse Stuttgart.
- Visit the VIP gallery: Find out all about the trading floor and experience an exchange live.
- Exchange knowledge to go: We explain everything you need to know about securities, trading, and how price quotations come about in the first place.
Register for a guided tour of Börse Stuttgart
- You are a group of at least 12 individuals? Then we’ll gladly offer you a guided tour specially for you – on prior registration.
- You are on your own or coming with a smaller group? We’ll gladly book you into a scheduled guided tour depending on availability. Simply register with us.
- You can visit Börse Stuttgart on every trading day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. – and instead of going on a guided tour simply watch activity on the trading floor from the vantage point of the visitor room.