Boerse Stuttgart GmbH is pleased to welcome you to our website. Thank you for your interest in the Stuttgart Stock Exchange! Protecting your personal data is important to us. For this reason, our business processes are carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection provisions. With the following, we would like to inform you about how we use the personal data you provide to us, which information we collect (if applicable), how we use it, and to whom we also provide it.
1. Collection and Processing of Personal Data:
(1) When you visit our website, the web servers regularly save the IP address, as well as the date and the time of your visit as allocated to you by your internet service provider; the website from which you have visited our website (referral URL); the pages of our website which you have visited; and information about the device and browser you are using, insofar as this information is transferred to us by your browser. With the exception of the IP address, personal data such as your name, your address and your email address will only be processed and saved by our website if you voluntarily provide us with this data, for example in the context of a survey, registration, subscribing to a newsletter or in the performance of other services.
(2) If you make contact with us via email or by way of the customer service form, then that personal data plus any information which you have voluntarily shared with us which is required for making contact and processing your request, will be collected. In sending us a contact form, you agree to the processing and storage of your data for the purpose of handling your request.
(3) On our website you can register to receive a newsletter. You may revoke your consent to receiving the newsletter at any time. Revocation may be made by using the un-subscribe link in the newsletter you have received, or by using the contact address on our website, or by contacting us directly via the address given in Section 6.
(4) If you wish to use one of our services offered on the portals MyBörse, Anlegerclub, Trading-Desk and One-Klick-Trade, you must register by providing your email address, a self-selected password, as well as a freely selected user name, if applicable. If you use the portals, we save the data you have voluntarily provided for the period of time you use the portal, insofar as you do not delete it beforehand. You are able to administer and amend your details in the protected customer area of the website.
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
(1) We use your personal data for the performance of the respective services as well as for the purpose of the technical administration of the website, for customer administration, for market research and for our own purposes; however, in each case, only to the extent necessary.
(2) As given in the framework of the legislative provisions, we assign user profiles a pseudonym. We are able to evaluate these for marketing and market research. It is not possible to make direct inference to you. A link between the profile data and your other personal information is not created. You are able to object to the creation of a user profile at any time.
(2) We will only disclose your data to third parties to the extent defined below, and no further than to this extent.
(3) The transmission of personal data to state institutions and authorities only occurs within the framework of binding legislative obligations. Insofar as it is necessary, we reserve the right to disclose information to companies affiliated to the Boerse Stuttgart Group, such as, for example, to the Baden-Württembergische Wertpapierbörse GmbH, Boerse Stuttgart Cats GmbH, EUWAX Aktiengesellschaft and Boerse Stuttgart Securities GmbH. These companies will use the personal data for the performance of the respective services, as well as for the purpose of technical administration of the website and for customer administration. (7) With regard to use of the One-Klick-Trade service, the data entered by you may, insofar as you so desire, be passed on to the broker of your choice. If as you select this option, the broker setting will be saved using a Cookie. You are able to deactivate this function at any time by selecting the “change settings” option.
Cookies cannot run programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They are small text files which are saved onto your hard drive according to the browser used, and via which certain information flows to us which is intended to make internet service more user-friendly and effective. You are able to configure the browser settings according to your wishes and to refuse to accept cookies. in which case, however, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the website. You can find further information on cookies in our Cookie Notes.
4. Embedding Third-Party Services
We have embedded YouTube Videos in our on-line services, which are saved at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are embedded using the “extended data protection mode”. Viewing these pages leads to a connection with YouTube and the DoubleClick-Network. When you start the video, this may trigger further data processing operations. We have no influence over this. You can find further information with respect to data protection on YouTube in their data protection statement at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
5. Links to third-party websites and services
Our website also contains links to third-party websites. We have no influence over whether and how the third-party websites and services process your personal data. The third-party websites and services are not assessed by us: we are not responsible for such third-party websites and services, or their data protection practices. For information relating hereto, please read the data protection statements of the third-party websites or services, respectively, which you visit from our website.
6. Right to Access Information and to Revocation
(1) If you are registered as a user with us, we offer you the possibility to see, to augment, to update and to delete the information which we hold about you.
(2) You have the right to request information from us with respect to the data we have saved about you, as well as with respect to the origin of such data; also concerning the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom this data is given and with respect to the purpose of the storage.
(2) If you have provided us with consent to use the data, you may revoke this at any time.
(3) All requests for information, inquiries with respect to information or revocations to data processing, as well as all queries with respect to the processing of your personal data, should be made via email to email@example.com to Boerse Stuttgart GmbH, Kundenservice, Börsenstraße 4, 70174 Stuttgart.
15 March 2017