What is the Euwax segment?
In the Euwax segment you can trade any number of different investment and leveraged products. At present it features over 1.7 million publicly listed securities, making it the largest exchange-based segment for securitized derivatives in Europe.
Reliable and transparent: Thanks to continuous prices set by the issuers, liquidity injections by our traders, and the high number of client orders in the electronic order book, when trading in the Euwax segment you enjoy maximum liquidity and pricing quality. As an investor you also benefit from personal support for your orders, swift and fair execution of your transaction, and our best-price principle.
The decisive advantages of the Euwax segment
- When buying or selling investment or leveraged products up to a sum of EUR 1,100 there are absolutely no fees charged.
- Over 80 percent of the orders executed are directly transacted within 10 seconds, and about 70 percent actually within 3 seconds – thanks to our electronic trading system.
- Your order will be executed at least at the (non-binding) price displayed, and often at an even better price.
- Liquidity is higher than in OTC trading thanks to liquidity injections by our traders.
- Market makers, and they are usually issuers, have to post prices for a specific minimum volume.
- Partial executions are avoided.
- Stop orders are actively processed.
- An independent trading supervisory office monitors price making and order processing.